The HESI A2 exam is given at the South Campus Testing Center, 1081 W. Shady Grove Rd., Irving, TX 75060, 214-891-1349.
How to register for HESI
HESI A² testing at North Lake South Campus Testing Center is for North Lake College and El Centro College prospective candidates only, who are applying to the Nursing and/or Health Professions Program.
Below are instructions for Hesi Online Registration for North Lake South Campus Testing Center.
Do not attempt to register for HESI exams in your Evolve/Elsevier account.
2. At 11:00 a.m. on registration day three
links will appear below, click on the link and it will lead you to the
registration form for that date. We recommend that you use the Fire Fox
Once you have submitted the online registration form, usually, 2 business days or within
48 hours registration you will receive a email providing you with the
status of your request. Even though you may have been able to register
for a date or dates, please understand that we use a first come, first serve system.
3. Pay for your HESI A² Exam through Evolve/Elsevier
HESI A2 Registration Dates for Fall 2015 (all dates are subject to change)
Registration Dates Exam Dates
Sept 28 Oct 13, 14, 15
Oct. 26 Nov. 17, 18, 19
Guidelines and Important Information for Registration
Please read and follow all instructions listed below for the Hesi
Online Registration process. Failure to do so may seriously delay your
Nursing and/or Healthcare Program Application and may incur new testing
fees. There is no flexibility on HESI guidelines/rules below.
HESI Helpline: 214-891-1327
- Must be a current DCCCD student and must be in the process of applying to El Centro College’s/North Lake Nursing and/or Healthcare Professions Program.
- For specific inquiries regarding Nursing and/or Health Care program requirements, contact the Nursing Academic Advisor at 972-860-5037.
- If you recieve an email stating there is an available space, you will need to pay
by the deadline date in order to confirm that spot. If this is not
done you will have to wait until the next registration date, to sign up.
- When registering, please select your test dates wisely, since there will no
- We also have Hesi Exam preparation materials at South Campus Testing Center Room 1112.
- Before retesting the
applicant is strongly encouraged to review areas that need improvement
which could include reviewing remediation material by logging on to My
Instructions for your exam appointment:
For the ADN program, there are five main parts to the test
- All tests will begin at 9am at 1081 W. Shady Grove Rd. Irving Tx 75060 Room 1112
- Please arrive at 8:45am (15 minutes) before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring your
photo ID and a printed out copy of your Evolve Payment Receipt and
present it to the Testing Center Staff in order to be seated.
- Please bring a quarter to lock up all electronic devices, books, papers, purses and food/drink in the lockers. The quarter will be returned to you when you retrieve your items.
- Vocabulary and General Knowledge
- Anatomy and Physiology
*Those students applying for Radiology or the Soma Program are not required to take Anatomy & Physiology. For questions about other program test requirements, other than the ones listed above listed above, please consult your nursing packet or contact the Nursing Advisor at El Centro.
*When taking Hesi A2 for the first time, all students are required to take Personality Profile and Learning Styles tests.
Students are allowed to take the HESI A ² test a maximum of 2 times per month.
HESI Helpline: 214-891-1327
General Questions: 214-891-1349