Planning, Assessment and Research
The Office of Planning, Assessment and Research provides leadership in institutional effectiveness and institutional research and actively participates in the planning and assessment activities of North Lake College, and serves as a comprehensive and reliable resource for college information.
The Office of Planning, Assessment and Research will enhance the educational experience at North Lake College by providing information used for the evaluation and improvement of the quality of education at the college.
The Office of Planning, Assessment and Research strives to meet its responsibilities in a friendly, service oriented, and efficient manner using the most technologically current and cost efficient methods available.
The office is committed to the following core values:
- Excellence in office operations,
- Integrity in research, data analysis and reporting,
- Confidentiality in student, faculty and staff information,
- Collegiality in working relations, and
- Accountability for quality improvement.