President's Strategic Priorities for 2013-14
I. Focus on Student Success and Completion – by supporting our students so they are more successful and persistent, and achieve educational milestones.
- implement TSI mandates
- implement comprehensive First-Year Experience
- improve Developmental Math through ATD work
- improve Developmental Reading through iRead QEP
- increase graduates with proactive approach to degree audit
II. Strive to be a Dynamic Learning Organization – by committing to live our mission of education through teaching, learning, improving, and showcasing our best practices.
- continue development and promotion of key areas of focus
- promote professional development as the cornerstone of everything we do
- showcase our successes through recognition activities
III. Contribute to a Sustainable Community – by designing and operating in a way that ensures our survival and success in the future. As a sustainable college community we strive to be a “best place to work,” provide a beautiful, efficient, and innovative environment, and provide programs and resources that support our investment in our students and community.
- increase workforce diversity
- build on sustainability programs and initiatives
- provide career and technical education in response to workforce needs
- maintain and improve on sustainable partnerships
- maximize our fiscal and human resources
The three priorities align directly with the Board of Trustees’ strategic plan and metrics.