Strategic Goals and Objectives 2012-15
Goal 1: Meet the educational needs of our service delivery area
- Strategic Objective 1.1: Increase the participation in higher education within our service delivery area.
- Strategic Objective 1.2: Increase workforce readiness to enhance the economy and competitive advantage of our community.
- Strategic Objective 1.3: Increase diversity of college workforce to provide models and mentors for our diverse student population.
Goal 2: Empower students to meet success milestones
- Strategic Objective 2.1: Improve student learning success.
Goal 3: Demonstrate leadership in the local, state & national student success agenda
- Strategic Objective 3.1: Participate in collaborations and develop practices that result in student success advancement for key areas of national emphasis.
Goal 4: Empower employees for success
- Strategic Objective 4.1: Improve employee engagement and effectiveness.
Goal 5: Achieve organizational effectiveness
- Strategic Objective 5.1: Demonstrate institutional commitment to serve the community through sound and transparent fiscal policies and practices.
- Strategic Objective 5.2: Improve efficient and effective use of resources with emphasis on process improvements, technology and support of all location facilities.
- Strategic Objective 5.3: Promote practices supporting sustainability including social, environmental and economic vitality.