What kinds of jobs can you find in logistics?
Depending on your interests, experiences, and education level, logistics has a wealth of job opportunities. The more education you have, the more doors will open. Even some entry-level clerk positions are often filled by applicants who have taken a few logistics or business classes.
An associate degree helps open doors to jobs as a logistician, planner, or manager. To really climb the management ladder in this exciting field, plan on a four-year degree.
North Lake College can help! Our associate degree in logistics is one of the nation’s most respected, and up to 60 credit hours of the degree are transferrable to any public Texas four-year college or university. That makes our two-year logistics program an affordable stepping stone to a bachelor degree or even more.
- Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks: $25,333 - $47,916
- Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks: $20,119 - $33,190
- Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers: $17,059 - $26,858
- Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisors: $33,354 - $79,905
- Transportation and Material Moving Occupations: $18,195 - $40,444
Associate degree level work
- Logisticians: $44,290 - $79,975
Jobs requiring higher degrees
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers: $62,590 - $107,540
Learn more about logistics