If it's your first semester at North Lake
, you will be registered by an advisor in our office. F1 students at other U.S. institutions who are concurrently enrolling at NLC
must also register in our office. If you don’t know how you should register, ask and we can help.
After the first semester
, most students register online using eConnect
- Check the prerequisites for classes you want to take.
- Enroll in the correct classes for your degree plan by looking at your degree plan online.
- Make sure you register for at least 12 credit hours, including at least 9 credit hours on campus in classrooms.
- If you enroll in classes at other campuses, at least 6 credit hours must be at North Lake.
- Late registration is not permitted. Check the deadlines for registration.
If you have questions, speak with an advisor. We have academic advisors available in the International Center who specialize in helping international students.
If you come to the International Center to register for classes, please write your proposed schedule using the registration form. Walk-in registrations are accepted, but please be prepared for long waits during busy registration times. We encourage you to make an appointment.