Advertising Job Vacancies
- The Dallas County Community College District hosts the DCCCD Job Listing and Referral Service. These postings go out to all seven colleges in the District, including North Lake College. Please view the District Job Order form and
- Find out about resources for employers, including participation in career fairs, on-campus recruitment, and the DCCCD's online job database.
- You may also choose to utilize North Lake College Career Services' Job Binders as a way to recruit students if you are a direct hire company (per DCCCD district guidelines). You can always let us know about your open positions by fax, mail, or email.
On-Campus Recruitment Opportunities
- Direct-hire employers may recruit on campus any Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. We allow two employers each day to utilize our recruiter tables in the foyer near our campus bookstore, library, and cafeteria in Building A. This service is free to employers. Please call 972-273-3140 to reserve your space. If you are promoting a product or selling something such as insurance or goods, there is another office that you would go through to obtain a table reservation (please call for more information).
- North Lake College hosts a Fall and Spring Job Fair for companies who are direct-hire companies. DCCCD District Policy prohibits us from offering space for third party advertisers and we can assist your outreach to students in other ways (feel free to contact us to discuss). Call us to add your company name to our mailing list. We will start taking reservations in mid-August for the Fall Job Fair and mid-March for the Spring Job Fair. We expressly request two things from job fair participants:
- Send representatives most able and capable of answering applicant's questions; hiring managers especially welcomed.
- Employers take resumes from students, and do not simply direct them to a website.
- There are several levels of limited sponsorship starting at $50 for a table to a Platinum Sponsorship for $500 with varying perks such as premium advertising, use of interview rooms, etc. Contact Crystal Larthridge at 972-273-3345 or email@example.com for further details.
Utilizing North Lake's Resume Bank
We have over 100 student resumes available categorized by job qualifications for direct hire companies (DCCCD District policy prohibits us from providing list to third-party companies). However, there are many other ways that we can recommend connecting with our students for staffing companies (please call to discuss). You may request our students' resumes; we will phone or e-mail to you per request.
Hired A Student/Graduate?
Please e-mail us so we may report the information to US Department of Education, which is one of our funding sources. Just let us know the student's name, position, and salary. All information
Career Seminar Opportunities
We are always looking for direct-hire employers to offer information to students regarding their industries and all aspects of the job search process. Please contact Career Services if you would be willing to conduct an on-campus workshop, participate in our Career Week activities, such as H.R. Panels, Mock Interviews, Etiquette Dinners, and Mocktail Events.