Book your tutoring appointment by following the steps below. Appointments are available for writing, reading, Spanish, French, and ESOL.
- Go to dcccdtutoring.frontdeskhq.com.
- Select the "NLC" tab at the top.
- Select your preferred tutoring.
- Click "North Lake College" to see available appointments.
- Select your appointment time.
- Enter your email address.
- Complete requested information.
- IMPORTANT: Your student ID must be correct.
- Please enter an accurate cell phone number to receive text message reminders.
- Select North Lake College at the bottom.
- Your appointment is not scheduled yet. On this page, you will see your selected appointment time and location.
- Click FINISH. You will see this message: "You're now booked for Tutoring (Face-to-Face) for NLC Courses."
- Done. Come to the Academic Success Center (A-332) for your appointment!
Scheduling an appointment in advance will ensure that help will be available when you need it. We will work with walk-ins when possible, however students with scheduled appointments are given priority.
Appointments may be scheduled for either 30 minutes or 1 hour. If you do not arrive within 10 minutes of your appointed time, you may lose your appointment to a walk-in. Those who have scheduled a full hour may lose both 30-minute slots.
Although students may use the Writing Center as often as they wish, scheduled appointments are limited to one hour per day per student.
Questions? Please visit the Academic Success Center (A-332) or call 972-273-3089. All appointments are booked online via the directions below. Otherwise, you will be considered a walk-in.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel so that someone else can have your time. Frequent no-shows can lose their right to schedule appointments.
For Current Hours of Service, please contact the ASC staff:
Or visit us in A-332. We will be happy to answer your questions and assist you in any way we can.