The HESI A2 exam is tested only at North Lake College South Campus Testing Center, 1081 W. Shady Grove Rd., Irving, TX 75060, 214-891-1349.
For the ADN program, students will select five sections of the exam:
- Vocabulary and General Knowledge
- Anatomy and Physiology
Students are required to take Personality Profile and Learning Styles.
Students testing at North Lake College are allowed only two HESI A ² tests per month.
Basic Rules for taking the HESI A² Exam
Please read, honor, and strictly abide by all HESI rules that are presented to you by your Nursing Academic Advisor, on this webpage, and on the documentation you are required to complete when you register. Failure to do so may seriously delay your Nursing program application and may incur new testing fees. There is no flexibility on HESI guidelines/rules.
Additional tests can be scheduled at the next available testing session.
- Must be a current DCCCD student.
- Student must be in the process of applying to either North Lake College’s or El Centro College’s Nursing Program.
- Scores only apply to North Lake College or El Centro College Nursing Programs.
- For specific HESI inquiries and Nursing requirements, immediately contact your Nursing Academic Advisor. We cannot provide any type of academic advice.
- For study material, please contact North Lake College campus bookstore.
- DEADLINE: If you do not pay within 24 hours of the stated deadline, you will lose your space and be unable to test until the next sign up time.
- When registering for the test please select your test dates wisely, since they will not
HESI A2 Registration Dates for February - May 2014 (all dates are subject to change)
- Mar 31 for the April Exam
- April 28 for the May Exam
Please read instructions carefully!
HESI A² testing at North Lake College - South Campus Testing Center is for North Lake College and El Centro College Nursing Program prospective candidates only. HESI A² is administered by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
How to register for HESI
Below are the requirements for registration with North Lake South Campus.
2. Select the date you wish to register.
- The appropriate month/date will appear below with the available dates, only on the day of registration and when there available spaces.
3. Pay for your HESI A² Exam through Evolve/Elsevier
Instructions for your exam appointment:
Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Present your Photo ID and a printed copy of your Evolve Payment confirmation to the Testing Center Representative in order to be seated.
Lock up all electronic devices, books, papers, bags, and food/drinks. Please bring a quarter to use the lockers. The quarter will be returned to you when you retrieve your items.
Questions? Contact Liz Russell at 214-891-1306 or Stew Stewart at 214-891-1349.