HESI A² Exam Registration
The HESI A2 exam is given at the South Campus Testing Center, 1081 W. Shady Grove Rd., Irving, TX 75060, 214-891-1349. Room 1112
How to register for HESI
HESI A² testing at North Lake South Campus Testing Center is for North Lake College and El Centro College prospective candidates only, who are applying to the Nursing and/or Health Professions Program.
Below are instructions for Hesi Online Registration for North Lake South Campus Testing Center.
Do not attempt to register for HESI exams through your Evolve/Elsevier account.
2. Registration day takes place once a month at 11am and the website should be pulled up at 10:55 then click on the refresh icon for a current screen. When the 4 links are posted they will be located under # 2. The user can register in once (1) for each date for a maximum of 2 individual dates. Each date requires a seperate form to be filled in and submitted.
Deadline months will have up to 60-90 requests, so spaces will fill up rather quckly. There are 44 total spaces to be filled. Students will be notified the day after registration about the status of their request. We strongly appreciate your patience and understanding of how this process works for everyone. Use Mozilla Firefox is recommended.
3. Pay for your HESI A² Exam through Evolve/Elsevier
HESI A2 Registration Dates for Fall 2016 (all dates are subject to change)
(Sept ) Aug 29 Sept. 12, 13, 14, 15 (all spaces full)
Registration Dates Exam Dates
(Oct) Sept 19 Oct. 3,4,5,6
(Nov) Oct 17 Nov. (10/31), Nov 1, 2, 3
Guidelines and Important Information for Registration
Please read and follow all instructions listed below for the Hesi
Online Registration process. Failure to do so may seriously delay your
Nursing and/or Healthcare Program Application. There is no flexibility on HESI guidelines/rules below.
HESI Helpline: 214-891-1327
- Must be a current DCCCD student and must be in the process of applying to El Centro College’s/North Lake Nursing and/or Healthcare Professions Program.
- For specific inquiries regarding Nursing and/or Health Care program requirements, contact the Nursing Academic Advisor at 972-860-5037.
- If you are emailed about an available space, you will need to pay
by the deadline date in order to confirm your exam date. If this is not done, you will loose that space and will not be able to test for that month.
- Plan ahead and select your test dates wisely, since there will no
rescheduling of exam dates and no refunds effective January 4, 2016.
- We also have Hesi Exam preparation materials at South Campus Testing Center.
- Before retesting the
applicant is strongly encouraged to review areas needing improvement,
before participating in the next registration.
Instructions for your exam appointment:
For the ADN program, there are five main parts to the test
- All tests will begin at 9am at 1081 W. Shady Grove Rd. Irving Tx 75060 Room 1112
- Please arrive at 8:40 am (20 minutes) before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring your
DCCCD ID or current government issued id and a printed copy of your Evolve Payment Receipt, in order to checkin and receive your seat number.
- Please bring .25 a (quarter) to lock up all electronic devices, books, papers, purses and food/drink in the lockers. The quarter will be returned when you finish your exam and retrieve your items.
- Anatomy and Physiology
For questions about other program test requirements, other than the ones listed above listed above, please consult your nursing packet or contact the Nursing Advisor at El Centro 972-860-5037.
*Students taking Hesi for the first time are required to take Personality Profile and Learning Styles tests.
Students are allowed to take the HESI A ² test a maximum of 2 times per month.
HESI Helpline: 214-891-1327
General Questions: 214-891-1349