The HESI A2 exam is given at the South Campus Testing Center, 1081 W. Shady Grove Rd., Irving, TX 75060, 214-891-1349.
How to register for HESI
HESI A² testing at North Lake South Campus Testing Center is for North Lake College and El Centro College prospective candidates only, who are applying to the Nursing and/or Health Professions Program.
Below are instructions for Hesi Online Registration for North Lake South Campus Testing Center.
Do not attempt to register for HESI exams through your Evolve/Elsevier account.
2. At 11:00 a.m. on registration day three
links will appear below, click on the selected link and it will open up lead you to the
registration form for that date. Once the registration form/forms have been submitted;please understand that we have a limited amount of spaces available. We use the first come, first serve system. You should receive an email within 2 business days or 48 hours with the
status of your request. Mozilla Firefox is recommended.
3. Pay for your HESI A² Exam through Evolve/Elsevier
HESI A2 Registration Dates for Spring 2016 (all dates are subject to change)
January 5 January 19,20,21
Registration Dates Exam Dates
Feb. Reg (January 25) Febuary 9,10, 11
March Reg. (Febuary 15) March 1,2,3
Guidelines and Important Information for Registration
Please read and follow all instructions listed below for the Hesi
Online Registration process. Failure to do so may seriously delay your
Nursing and/or Healthcare Program Application and may incur new testing
fees. There is no flexibility on HESI guidelines/rules below.
HESI Helpline: 214-891-1327
- Must be a current DCCCD student and must be in the process of applying to El Centro College’s/North Lake Nursing and/or Healthcare Professions Program.
- For specific inquiries regarding Nursing and/or Health Care program requirements, contact the Nursing Academic Advisor at 972-860-5037.
- If you are emailed about an available space, you will need to pay
by the deadline date in order to confirm youexam date, if this is not done you will loose that space.
- Plan ahead and select your test dates wisely, since there will no
rescheduling of exam dates and no refunds effective January 4, 2016.
- We also have Hesi Exam preparation materials at South Campus Testing Center.
- Before retesting the
applicant is strongly encouraged to review areas needing improvement,
before participating in the next registration.
Instructions for your exam appointment:
For the ADN program, there are five main parts to the test
- All tests will begin at 9am at 1081 W. Shady Grove Rd. Irving Tx 75060 Room 1112
- Please arrive at 8:45am (15 minutes) before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring your
photo ID and a printed out copy of your Evolve Payment Receipt and
present it to the Testing Center Staff in order to be seated.
- Please bring a quarter to lock up all electronic devices, books, papers, purses and food/drink in the lockers. The quarter will be returned to you when you retrieve your items.
- Vocabulary and General Knowledge
- Anatomy and Physiology
For questions about other program test requirements, other than the ones listed above listed above, please consult your nursing packet or contact the Nursing Advisor at El Centro 972-860-5037.
*When taking Hesi A2 for the first time, all students are required to take Personality Profile and Learning Styles tests.
Students are allowed to take the HESI A ² test a maximum of 2 times per month.
HESI Helpline: 214-891-1327
General Questions: 214-891-1349