The HESI A2 exam is tested only at North Lake College South Campus Testing Center, 1081 W. Shady Grove Rd., Irving, TX 75060, 214-891-1349.
HESI Helpline: 214-891-1327
For the ADN program, students will select five sections of the exam:
- Vocabulary and General Knowledge
- Anatomy and Physiology
*Those students applying for Radiology or the Sona Program are not required to take Anatomy & Physiology.
All students are however, required to take Personality Profile and Learning Styles when taking Hesi for the first time.
Students testing at North Lake South Campus Testing Center are allowed only two HESI A ² tests per month.
Basic Rules for taking the HESI A² Exam
Please read and follow all instructions listed below regarding the Hesi exam, information provided for you by the Nursing Academic Advisor, your nursing packet, information on this webpage, and the online registration form used to register for the Hesi Exam. Failure to do so may seriously delay your Nursing and/or Healthcare program application and may incur new testing fees. There is no flexibility on HESI guidelines/rules below.
Additional tests can be scheduled at the next available testing session.
- Must be a current DCCCD student.
- Student must be in the process of applying to either North Lake College or El Centro College’s Nursing and/or Healthcare Proferssions Program.
- Scores only apply to North Lake College or El Centro College Nursing and/or Health Care Professions Programs.
- For specific inquiries regarding Nursing and/or Health Care program requirements, contact your Nursing Academic Advisor. We cannot provide any type of academic advice.
- For study material, please contact North Lake College campus bookstore.
- DEADLINE: If you do not pay within 24 hours of the stated deadline, you will lose your space and be unable to test until the next sign up time.
- When registering for the test please select your test dates wisely, since they will not
HESI A2 Registration Dates for Fall 2014 (all dates are subject to change)
Registration Dates Exam Dates
October 27 November 18, 19, 20
How to register for HESI
HESI A² testing at North Lake South Campus Testing Center is for North Lake College and El Centro College prospective candidates only, who are applying to the Nursing and/or Health Professions Program.
Once you have submitted the online registration form, usually, within 48 hours you will receive a confirmation or rejection email from the Testing Center staff. Though you may have been able to register for the test please understand that we use a first come, first serve system.
Below are the requirements for registration with North Lake South Campus.
Do not attempt to register for HESI exams in your Evolve/Elsevier account.
2. At 11:00 a.m. on the day of registration links below will appear, click on the link and it will lead you to the registration form for that date. We recommend that you use the Firefox web browser.
3. Pay for your HESI A² Exam through Evolve/Elsevier
Instructions for your exam appointment:
- All tests will be given promptly at North Lake South Campus Testing Center at 9:00 a.m.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Present your Photo ID and a printed out copy of your Evolve Payment confirmation to the Testing Center Staff in order to be seated.
- Lock up all electronic devices, books, papers, bags, and food/drinks. Please bring a quarter to use the lockers. The quarter will be returned to you when you retrieve your items.
HESI Helpline: 214-891-1327
General Questions: 214-891-1349