Commit to Complete this September
On September 24
North Lake College celebrates Commit to Complete Week. Students, sign the online Completion Pledge
and then visit our art gallery to learn how we can help you finish your associate degree.
At the event, we'll have over 20 information tables to visit. Examples include:
- student life
- student media
- opportunities for minorities
- how to find scholarships
- clubs and activities
- honor societies
- career services, counseling, and practice interview help
- tutoring from the Academic Skills Center, Math Learning Center, and Science Learning Center
Plus, four-year universities will be here to talk about transferring your credit and attaining a bachelor or professional degree.
Commit to Complete Event
Wednesday, September 24
11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
H200 Student Life
Why is Commit to Complete important?
- A person with an Associate Degree earns $400,000 more in their lifetime than a person with solely a high school diploma.
- Four-year institutions recognize the commitment level of students entering with an Associate degree, setting aside scholarship money specifically for AA and AS transfer students.
Sign the pledge today and commit to finishing your degree.
Commit to Complete Partners