The classroom is not the only place for you as a student to open your mind to ideas, experiences, and learning. The Student Life Office is here to assist you in finding your niche outside the classroom. We offer a variety of culturally diverse programs and services to help you get involved in campus life and provide you an opportunity to see, hear, and meet artists, musicians, writers, performers and motivational speakers.
Educational, Social and Recreational Activities
- Earth Day Celebration
- Constitution Day
- Arts and Literary Festival
- Welcome Back to School Party
- Stress Busters
- We also offer leadership conferences, workshops and retreats to help you develop skills that will enrich the quality of your life and prepare you for today's multicultural society.
Cultural Awareness Activities
- International Day
- Hispanic Heritage Day
- Lunar New Year Celebration
- A Celebration of Womanhood
- Diversity Series weekly events
The Student Life Center can also provide information on scholarships, especially those that pertain to leadership, campus involvement and community service. For more information stop by The Student Life Office in H201.