Services & Resources > Graduation > Request A Degree Plan

Request A Degree Plan

Your degree plan sets out your path to completion and graduation. You have access to this road map through eConnect.

View Your Degree Plan

  1. Visit the Current Credit Student page in eConnect.
  2. Select My Program of Study, under the My Personal Information sub-menu.

You, the student, have the ultimate responsibility to select and register for courses meeting your graduation requirements. Please check your degree plan every semester to make sure you are on track for graduation.

You should file an official degree plan request after your first semester of enrollment. If you are receiving Veterans' benefits or are enrolling as an international student, please check with your Veterans or International advisor regarding procedures for filing your degree plan request.

Please note: Credit is granted by one of the seven colleges of DCCCD. Twenty-five percent of the total credit hours for your degree/certificate must be completed through the college awarding the degree/certificate and can be taken online or in person.

How to file a degree plan

Submit the online Degree Plan Request Form. This will ensure we formally audit the classes you’ve taken at North Lake College. If you’ve earned credit at other colleges/universities, make sure we have official transcripts from those too. (We will process substitutions as needed, so feel free to contact us if you have questions about a particular substitution.)
In order to graduate, you will also need to meet State requirements, such as Texas Success Initiative (TSI), GPA, campus residency, and catalog year not being older than 5 years.
  • TSI and GPA requirements will depend on the degree/certificate chosen.
  • Campus residency means 25% of the total hours/coursework for your degree/certificate must be completed at North Lake College.
  • All degree/certificate requirements are tied to a catalog year, which is any year in which you've taken classes at North Lake College. In order to graduate, the catalog year must not be older than 5 years.
Once you complete all degree/certificate requirements, including State requirements, you will be completed for the appropriate term.
If you have any questions regarding any of these requirements or need extra clarification, please email us with Ready to Graduate in the Subject Line.

Contact us

Central Campus, A405
MTWR 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
F 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Contact us by email: